Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Qan Mang Fleet Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Jerry

re: Klingon Premade night

Elric71 wrote:
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a night that worked well for a Klingon Premade PvP team? Tuesday nights are for fed premades, and I think that we should have a night just for the Qan Mang

I was thinking either Saturday or Sunday night as we don't have a lot scheduled for fleet activities on those nights.

Usually I am out of work in the afternoon (EST), very rarely, I have to work until 7:00 pm. I am game for Klingon PvP anytime after that. I realize the those of you in the EU will have a problem with 7:00 pm our time, but if we can start earlier, would you be interested?

This thread is intented to find people interested in KDF Premades and finding a night that works other than Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If interested, please post here and we can hash out some details Happy

Qapla'!

I'll be there.

Lomax6996

re: Re: Klingon Premade night

Capt. Jerry wrote:
Elric71 wrote:
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a night that worked well for a Klingon Premade PvP team? Tuesday nights are for fed premades, and I think that we should have a night just for the Qan Mang

I was thinking either Saturday or Sunday night as we don't have a lot scheduled for fleet activities on those nights.

Usually I am out of work in the afternoon (EST), very rarely, I have to work until 7:00 pm. I am game for Klingon PvP anytime after that. I realize the those of you in the EU will have a problem with 7:00 pm our time, but if we can start earlier, would you be interested?

This thread is intented to find people interested in KDF Premades and finding a night that works other than Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If interested, please post here and we can hash out some details Happy

Qapla'!

I'll be there.

How about Wednesday?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Qan Mang Fleet Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Force All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: