The Leech Kar'fi uses Polaron weapons and Power Siphon drones to incapacitate a single target at a time.
This build can completely shut down a Tactical Cube (except its torpedoes) in ESTF in a few seconds, allowing the rest of the team to safely tear it apart.
- EPtS, TSS and Aux2SIF keep your own hull and shields up, Hazard Emitters keeps the plasma away
- Hazard Emitters, Aux2SIF and Transfer Shield Strength can heal yourself or an ally
- Chain Tac Team 1 for energy damage bonus and shield balancing
- Chain Cannon Rapid Fire 1+2 to increase damage output of ALL cannons and turrets
- Gravwell 1+3 means you can drop a Gravwell every 40 seconds
- Phase Shift can either be used defensively as a panic button, or offensively to close on a target without taking fire. This comes with the Kar’fi, not a separate purchase.
- Plasmonic Leech console is a bonus power drain for this build that keeps your own power levels high. Energy Siphon skill could be substituted for this.
- Aceton Assimilator is also a bonus power drain for this build. It adds to the target-spam of your pets to make you harder to target and has the bonus of hitting back at anything that shoots it.
- Load siphon drones for maximum power drain
- Load shield drones to heal yourself or an ally
- Load Skul fighters for more DPS
- Mix and match any of the above
- Avoid Frigates due to their annoying Tricobalt mines
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum