- Barrier Field can aid escape when you get decloaked
- Theta Radiation Vents can discourage pursuit in the same situation
- Aceton Assimilator draws aggro to make you harder to target and has the bonus of hitting back at anything that shoots it.
- Magentomic Generator stuns enemies
Conn Officer: Reduce cooldown on Evasive maneuvers
Development Lab Scientist: Boost shield healing
Maintenance Engineer: Boost hull healing
Transporter Officer: Remove boarding parties with TSS
The HealBoP can drop mines or Aceton Assimilators while cloaked as a distraction. Using torpedoes with long reload times allows it to cause some damage while remaining mostly cloaked. Firing torpedoes decloaks for 3 seconds, using healing abilities only decloaks for 1-2 seconds, and their cooldowns are so long that it will stay cloaked most of the time, even while actively healing.
If the HealBoP gets decloaked by a tractor beam, stalker fighters, sensor scan, etc it can run away and use its healing abilities on itself to tank until it can cloak again.
- ( 50% uptime) Chain TSS 2 and 3 for shield healing and damage resistance
- ( 67% uptime) Chain HE 1 and 2 for hull healing, debuff cleanse, and damage resistance
- (100% uptime) Chain Aux2SIF 2 and 3 for hull healing and damage resistance
- Apply SciTeam 1 or EngTeam 1 as needed for healing and debuff cleanse
- EPS Power Transfer boosts self and ally power levels
- Engineering Fleet boosts Hull Repair and gives self damage resistance
- EPtE can get you to a wounded teammate or out of trouble if Evasive Maneuvers is on cooldown
- Miracle worker heals self hull and shields
- Nadion Inversion reduces self energy drain
- Rotate Shield Frequency gives self shield regen and shield damage resistance while decloaked
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum