Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Qan Mang Fleet Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lomax6996

re: D7 & BOP Squadrons

Wondering what interest there might be in developing a squadron of Tier 5/Fleet D7's or BOP's to run STF's and Fleet events with? Or possibly a mixed squadron using, primarily or exclusively, TOS era canon Klingon ships? I've read that this has been done before for special events but it would seem that such a squadron might be exactly what one would expect from "Old Soldiers" wink
ironhead1982

Hey Lomax,

I didn't see this post before I started my post for a TOS Qan Mang night. I would be interested in flying with this squadron. In the mean time I posted my thread to gauge the fleets interest in a TOS Klingon night.
Lomax6996

Great! What I had in mind was working towards KDF squads that can train together... not just for PvP but for other events as well. One thing that inspired the idea was something I saw over the Summer. I had just warped in to Beta Ursa and there was a flight of 7 BOP's. All Norghs. All the same Fleet (don't recall the name). Different ship names but they all looked virtually identical (not sure I'd care much for that) and they were flying in formation around the quadrant. Sat and watched them for about 5 minutes before they all warped off somewhere. Of course a combat squadron could easily be mixed (and probably should for real effectiveness). Perhaps D7's, B'Rel's and... I don't know... ideas?
Capt. Jerry

I would also be interested in flying with this squadron.

Nikolai Hunter

I know it's a bit late, but I would be interested as well, just got 24 more levels to go to hit 50.

Yeah, looks like this whole idea kinda got tabled and probably would be difficult to reanimate just now (with everyone grinding out there new Romulans). However I have not given up on the idea! I still think it would be grand fun and maybe we can get it going sometime this Summer! Glad to see there's still some interest. I suggest we keep it on the back burner for now but let's keep it alive... anyone else agree?

Also really, REALLY wanna get some Fleet PVP going with Warbirds vs. Connies.

Oh... and how is it some people already have a Lvl 50 Rom?!... Mine's only Lvl 11 (and I'm probably gonna start over this week)... SHEEEEEESH... are some of you living on your computers?? When do you eat, sleep and do those other things that make life possible and liveable???
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TOS Qan Mang Fleet Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Force All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: